Official Rating: 5*
You may download information about the hotel here.
The Coral Beach Hotel & Resort is situated on 300 metres of natural sandy beach with its own private harbour and boat. It is close to the town of Paphos, 25 minutes from Paphos International Airport and 150km from Larnaca International Airport. This unique resort combines the traditional Cypriot decor of white walls and authentic woodwork with the modern amenities expected of a five star resort.
The resort is located on the edge of the Akamas Peninsula, an area protected by UNESCO.
The 421rooms and suites at the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort have brought a new dimension to hotel design. All rooms and suites at the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort reflect the local character, decorated with white walls and light colours ensure an island feel.
Individually controlled air-conditioning, balcony /terrace, direct dial telephone, message waiting system, smoke detector, satellite television, full length mirrors, in-house movies, shaver socket 110/220v, radio, music channels, en-suite bathrooms , Mini-bar and safe box.
Food and Beverage:
There are 6 restaurants and 4 bars within the Hotel:
- Coral Restaurant: Maintaining the Cypriot décor of the hotel, the Coral Restaurant is the main breakfast room, offering unlimited choice of fresh fruit, hot and cold dishes to start the day.
- Calypso Restaurant: The Calypso offers a Table d' Hôte menu with an International flare. During the summer months, rich buffets are served outside on the terrace overlooking the hotel's bay.
- Romazzino : Experience the best of Italy in a romantic and elegant environment. Specialising in nuova cucina.
- Limani Taverna: Situated by the hotel's private harbor and natural sandy beach, this restaurant provides the perfect setting for a relaxed meal by the waterfront.
- Molos: Molos Restaurant offers fresh fish and seashells right from the sea. Open in the summer only and located outside near the harbour and fishing boats, it features the ideal Mediterranean setting for a great time.
- Armonia Restaurant: The restaurant is the perfect setting for a Gala Dinner, Banquet, Opening or Closing Ceremony. In keeping with the Hotel's unique interiors, another special feature is a beautiful Mediterranean style indoor courtyard with water fountains and garden, ideal for groups to enjoy private dinners or cocktails.
- Dionyssos Bar: Situated five floors above sea level it offers beautiful views of the Mediterranean and Coral Bay. The Dionyssos bar with its extensive terraces offers the best location to enjoy the superb Paphos sunsets.
- Odyssey Bar & Nightclub: The Odyssey Bar & Nightclub offers a pleasant atmosphere for socializing, enjoying a drink with friends or dancing the night away.
- Beach Bar: Situated by the sandy beach, the Beach Bar provides a relaxing venue to escape the summer rays and enjoy a hot or cold beverage or a light lunch.
Mixing business with pleasure at Coral Beach Hotel & Resort makes the absolute combination. Booking a company conference or incentive means being assured that every minute detail will be attended to by a team of highly-skilled professionals. The hotel can accommodate conferences 1000 people or incentives within 7,500sq. meters of meeting space incorporating over 20 flexible break-out or syndicate rooms with natural daylight.
At Coral Beach you can be as active or as relaxed as you wish. There is a weekly activities programme for all ages and interests. There is live music from our resident groups, fun casino nights and exciting and colourful cabaret shows by our talented resident group of dancers and that is just a small selection of some of the best hotel entertainment available on the island. From the hotels pleasure harbour you can enjoy an extensive range of water sports (seasonal) including scuba diving from the Coral Beach Diving Centre.
- From the Hotel to City centre : 12.9 km, 17 minutes
- From the Hotel to Larnaca International Airport: 147 km, 1 hour 51 minutes
- From the Hotel to Paphos International Airport: 23.3 km, 37 minutes
- From the Hotel to General Hospital: 13.2 km, 20 minutes
- From the Hotel to Cyprus Museum: 13 km, 19 minutes
- Transportation: City Bus Stop at hotel entrance/ Taxi stop within hotel premises